I called NeighborhoodLift this morning and found out funds are available. Funds available for homes in Salt Lake City.
NeighborWorks Salt Lake is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in partnership with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with $15,000 in down payment assistance on qualified properties
- Provides homebuyer education that can prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Annual income of all persons 18 and older living in the home must be at or below 120% of the Salt Lake City Area Median Income (FHA financing, a popular option for NeighborhoodLIFT financing, is limited to 115% of AMI. Other loan programs may have more restrictive income limits).
- Properties qualified for the Program must be:
- Located within the boundaries of Salt Lake City
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, or Planned Unit Development
If you are interested in the NeighborhoodLIFT Program, take the quiz below and find out if you are immediately eligible to start the application process.
- Do you have a signed purchase and sale agreement on a home located within the boundaries of Salt Lake City?
- Do you have a Mortgage Preapproval from an approved NeighborhoodLIFT lender?
If you can answer YES to ALL questions click here
If you answered NO to ANY question click here